new html

Monday, September 26, 2011

Nursery Collection

The following are a collection of things I have/want to get for the nursery. Right now our room is pretty plain, so I am very excited to continue to get everything and put it all together.
The crib set, quilt and curtains are from Target's Shabby Chic Line...Baby Petite Ditsy. Love their baby crib sets, they are so feminine and pretty! I had such a hard time picking out bedding, (which my Mom can attest too).  I originally picked a neutral bumblebee set from Babies R Us, but after we found out we were having a girl I changed my mind on everything.  I am so happy with what I picked now though.


This is the Bumble collection bedding, I still think its super cute and will probably use it someday if we have a boy. On our medium wood colored furniture it looks more boyish then I wanted. The rug is also from Target (and a steal at 60.00!) Cute nursery rugs are really hard to find without spending 500.00 I have noticed.
 Wall decals are from Etsy. We are between a few on there but I love these because you can get them in whatever colors you want!






 Pendant (19.99!) and side table are from pottery barn and mobile is from Bananafish's lovebird collection which is found at many stores. I really loved Pottery Barn's Penelope collection/mobile but this one is half the price.

 The glider/ottoman is in a light sage green and is from target. By far the best deal on gliders I could find. Target is having a shipping sale on them until October 1st so shipping was really reasonable.  I really like the look of this one. There is a similar one from pottery barn too which was like at least double the price!
Love all these decorations/furniture. You know it is one thing when you think something in your head, but seeing it all out together on here I am really hopeful it will all come together. I am liking this blog thing!
Photobucket

1 comment: