new html

Monday, September 26, 2011

Sweeter Dreams

I am so happy that we are receiving our new KING sealy posturepedic mattress tomorrow! Right now we are sleeping on the full size mattress I had as a child. It has seen its better days, that is for sure. I cannot wait to have something more comfortable to sleep on, especially since I wake up with pain in my back and sides from being pregnant.  I didn't realize how expensive mattresses were (those tempur-pedic ones are 7,000 dollars!) but am so grateful we are getting one. For now we will forgo getting a full bed frame since we don't want to purchase all brand new furniture for the entire bedroom. We ordered a simple frame to put it on for now until we decide what to do. So without further ado, here it is! :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment