new html

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dog that Sheds? Best Invention Ever!

Ok so I heard good things about this dog brush called the Furminator. Apparently a lot of groomers use them. Here it is...
Bailey, our black lab has an extreme shedding problem. Her normal brush just hasn't been cutting it and I feel like I have to vacuum twice a day. I was skeptical but I figured I would give it a shot. I saw it at Petsmart for 60 dollars. Um, not a chance Petsmart So I went on Amazon and found it for under 40.00! I ordered the large brush for short haired dogs. Well it came today and here are the results!



As you can see, I brushed a small cat off of Bailey. I can tell she is noticeably trimmer now too and her coat looks awesome. I am so happy with this brush and I suggest if you have a dog that sheds or know someone that does (Christmas gift!!) you get one like now! :o)

Here is the amazon link...they also make them for cats and different sized dogs. Enjoy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment